Okay I promise I won't go all crazy like I did on a previous post...you know the one I mean. Well the exciting news of the day is that it's my Mom's Birthday!!! =) Happy Birthday Mom!!! (I will be calling you soon but I am in the library after work and can't use the phone in here. =)
austin saw a mommy raccoon and baby raccoon. How cool and incredibly lucky!! =)
Work was fine. I got my christmas "bonus". Well it was a 19lb turkey. Sweet!!! A free Christmas dinner!! =) Although I would have loved to get...oh I don't know...$5000!!!!!....but I will settle with a free(somewhat) Norbest 19lb turkey =) We will probably doing the same recipe as before. Y'all are invited to come and have some if you'd like =) just RSVP with me so that I can plan on the amount of side dishes =)
Besides that life has been just about the same as it was before. Nothing new has changed or come up.
Austin has worked a couple times helping deliver UPS packages. He looks so cute in his size 38 pants and XXL jacket =) (austin is a size 30 and wears medium to large jackets) But you know what's funny, The arms are STILL a little short on him.
My amazing man and his monkey arms. =) But you know what, its so great having those monkey arms in the kitchen to get things down for me =)
I am getting some classic christmas movies from the library:
>The Christmas Box
>Home Alone
>Ernest Saves Christmas
Classics alright =) Couldn't go through the season without them =)
Well that's all for now folks.
Have a great day and feel free to send gifts and treats our way =)
(haha that kind of rhymes =) )
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment