Well i just took my first test in the testing center, my floral design test. It was 100 Q's long! Geez! A lot longer than expected but it went good. I got 85%! =) Not as good as hoped for obviously but still good. I only studied twice and a total of maybe four hours so i think i got a good score. =)
Austin is in the testing center taking our Con. Bio. test that i still have to take, which i will be taking tomorrow. I hope he does awesome! =)
And in other news, (i could totally be a reporter) I finally am getting my old blogg published into a hard copy like a journal cause that 's basically what it is. =) I am excited to get it some time next month, around the 20th is assumed cause that's what it told me. haha I be so funny sometimes =) haha well maybe its just me laughing. =)
So now i am headed over to the TC to wait for austin and maybe study a little more or enjoy the weather because its a really nice day =) Love you all!
buh bye =)


No comments:
Post a Comment