I can't believe that its only been 4 months since Austin and I walked out of the temple doors being sealed together for eternity. It really feels like its been a lot longer and yet at the same time it feels like it was only yesterday I took on the brewer name. =)
Austin and i have been through a lot and its been quite the journey but every step was worth taking as long as he was by my side. We spent half of the summer apart and now with school we spend a lot of time apart still, but it makes it all worth it at the end of the day to come home to that smiling face and get a big hug and a kiss. Yup, all worth it.
We both have rigourous schedules that keeps us busy but we find time to spend quality time together, whether it be watching an episode of Smallville(which by the way we are
addicted to) or taking Duke for a walk. Its been a blast with both of my 4 month old boys.
They really give ya something to live for. =) 
So there you go honey, Happy 4 Month Anniversary =)
I love you!!


1 comment:
ok....so that was cute :) I love how happy you are and how happy he makes you :) I'm so glad you two got married! You're such a great couple. Congrats on the 4 months! Love you!
Post a Comment