One thing I don't understand are those people who buy $75 worth of lottery tickets each week!! crazy! do they understand that thats $300!! a month!!! not worth it! the ticket might as well say
"thanks for supporting the Lotto industry! you won't be seeing this money ever again! Play responsibly and OFTEN!! We need supporters like you!"
geeze!!
okay I am ready for a long vacation...
work is going well and the new girl is catching on pretty well so hopefully we'll have a keeper. =)
I saw a skunk last night =) pretty cool huh?! =)
austin is doing good also.he works almost 100 hours a week. he gets paid over time and since I am also working he doesn't seem to mind. plus it gets him out of the house which I am sure he enjoys.
I can't believe august is almost over... it felt like this summer has just whizzed by! I can't seem to keep track of the days anymore and I don't even know what happened to july. I think I lost it in the garage. I haven't cleaned in there in a while so that might be where I lost july. hmm...
my family is come to visit us this next week and we are so excited!! it will be great to see them. I know the time will go by way too fast but it will be fun none the less. =)
I am craving ice cream
hmm....what else do I have to tell the world...
OH! so have you been wondering why I haven't posted any pictures lately?? well its because I lost my camera battery charger. and so I am camera-less. its really sad. there are so many pictures that I have missed capturing because of my lack of camera... =( I have really missed my camera... =( but i guess life goes on...
well i think that I am going to go now and get my movies and check out. have a great day every one!!! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment