Monday, August 13, 2012

short on time

I am at the library and don't have a whole lot of time because I start work here in about 35 minutes and I don't like being late. =)

this weekend austin took me to the fair and the rodeo and spoiled me with a smoked turkey leg, elephant ear, and ice cream!!! it was so delicious!!! and yummy too =) the rodeo was fun but the clown was lame and would have been better if he didn't talk at all. and the most distressing news i have for you is that I didn't get a free t-shirt when they were throwing them out to the crowd =( sad sad sad... But! it was okay because i had ice cream and the world is still good. =)

well I better get going. I need to get going and head over to work and hopefully meet the new girl. fingers crossed she at least stays through next week and can take 2 of my days. =)

buh bye =)

No comments: