Last night John Hill and Nicole Lucas came with us to go and haul hay for chris' friend down in Payson. It was so much fun! Nicole seriously loved it! I drove the truck again like i did last time we hauled hay. It was nice having nicole in the car this time though, it gave me someone to talk to! Last time i talked to a Fly that sat on the dash almost the entire time. I named him Henry or maybe Harold. Not really sure! haha I don't remember. haha =) But so the guys threw the hay bails on the truck/trailer and then we drove over to the barn and unloaded them and stacked a huge pile.
After we were done with the three loads we had, we headed to the house where Layne's wonderful wife made us homemade BBQ chiken and hawaiian PIZZA!!! It was amazing!! =) I loved the feeling of the kitchen table full of people coming in to eat dinner after working hard out in the fields. It made me want it too! Our house with our family all around the table after being outside. It just seemed so warm and family like =) Austin and i will have that someday=)
After that we all headed back to our seperate homes. Once we got home and emptied out all the hay that was in our clothes and let duke out we went and got some ice cream from cold stones! I had been craving some and austin being so wonderful to me let me satisfy that craving. =) So I got strawberry cheesecake and austin got his shake that he use to make when he worked at coldstones and it was pretty good. The lady accidentally one of the types of ice cream in wrong flavor and all so it didn't taste as good as it should have but still good.
After we had finished out ice cream we went over to the $ theater and saw Toy Story 3!! it was so good! we loved it! and it ended so well the story of the toys. And it was so intense!! haha i know that might sound funny about a child's movie but it really was intense! I was squeezing austins hand so tight! haha But we loved it!! Its definitely a must get!! =)
And after that austin and i came home to take a good nights sleep. We were both exhausted from the day and fell asleep as soon as we layed down. And it felt good to sleep since being up since 6. Overall it was a fun evening. =)
I love Austin!! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment