I finally finished another roll of film and was SO excited to get it developed that i hurried and took the last couple shots really quick and then had m wonderful husband take me to Walgreens to drop it off and get the film developed onto a CD. It was so hard to wait an hour to get them back!! But here they are! In my hand and then on the computer! I'll share a couple of my favorites =)
I really like this one and the overall look of the background. I am glad this one turned out =)
Little corner in our backyard =) I thought it looked kinda pretty =)
Did i mention how much i love pine cones???? Well they remind me of WA so i think that's why I like them so much =)







I decided to put my ring on this icicle and pine cone cause i thought it would look artsy... I really like it =) I just wish that it would have came out sharper =)

3 comments:
you doing SO great at photography!!! seriously!! i had no idea!! Love them all! :) your ring on the icicle is awesome. Great job BFE!
Thanks BFE =) Can't wait to see you today!! =)AHHH =)
Lots of potential. These photos are amazing.
Post a Comment