Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Handy Man =)


We had a big problem with our door way. Our shoes were exploding and getting in the way and looked like a HUGE mess. It was quite embarrassing. Well last saturday morning i asked austin if he could make a small shoe rack for us so that our shoes wouldn't be all over the place. I was figuring he would start it sometime next week but to my great surprise he went out and started working on it right away! I was thrilled!! I was so excited to have it looking nice in that corner!! Only an hour had passed and here comes my handy man with our new shoe rack! Very simple but oh so perfect!! I moved all the shoes and vacuumed up the area and once we got all the shoes on and beneath the rack I was one happy wife. Its surprising how such a little thing can make the world of a difference to a girl =) This definitely made my day! =)

No comments: