Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hey there!

Well hello blogging world! Its been forever hasn't it! haha Okay, not really but you get my humor right? =)

I just finished a paper about the Anna's hummingbird and i now feel like I am a mini expert on the Anna's hummingbird! I am no means a fantastic writer or anything and this paper isn't any different. I am just not made for the scientific world... But! I am still very happy with the information that i found. So the paper will probably get a B and that is just fine by me =) As my very good friend heather says, "C's get degrees!!" and she is SO true!! It will get you a bachelors easy! Maybe not into Med school but good thing i am not trying for med school!

Our search for a job or grad position for austin continues...still nothing. My goal was that by the end of March, which is this coming thursday, we would know. So i am trying to stay positive and look on the bright side of things. I know God has a plan for us and I know our prayers are heard but unlike us He doesn't have a deadline, so we will wait. Only problem my nerves is having is that we HAVE to be out of our place by April 28th....and....exactly, dot dot dot. We, at this current moment, will be homeless the night of the 28th.

Now mom, don't worry =) We have that awesome tent you bought us! So we won't have to be in a cardboard box held together by elmer's glue. We are a bit more classy and go for the tent under the large tree in the middle of the public park! High class =)

Also, have i mentioned my LOVE for the movie Julie to Julia?? Well i believe i have watched this movie 20 times since we got it for christmas. And i am not exaggerating. It is the best movie to watch at any time. While cooking! While writing a paper! While sleeping on the couch! While you vacuum! While you even blog! Its the all around perfect movie for everything! I am not sure why i have formed this strong attachment to this movie but in this one week alone i believe i have watched it 3 times.
You may ask yourself is she addicted? and the answer would be yes, yes she is. and she is proud of it! =)
I think i just love the whole atmosphere of the cookingness. Ever since getting married i have loved being in the kitchen, its probably in my top two of favorite places to be in the house. I think it is because the kitchen is where a person can be creative and let the creative juices flow, haha no pun intended =) haha I guess its just a girl thing! I am really hopin' and prayin' and wishin' (haha) that where ever we move next will have a big kitchen like the one we have here!(huge blessing!!) it will be extremely hard to go back to a tiny kitchen. But! I will have to adjust and make it work like julie powell(i think that's her name) did in the movie. She had a tiny itsy bitsy kitchen and produced fine french food, so why couldn't i? =)

Well i believe that's all for now all my followers =) I hope you all have a fun weekend and enjoy your cooking =)

Buh bye =)

No comments: