Hello!
...and the verdict is...
....................drum roll please.......................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TOTAL SUCCESS!!!
The dinner was amazing! The corned beef turned out almost as good as mom makes it! I also steamed some carrots and boiled potatoes with garlic, chives, parsley, salt and pepper in the water. What a way to do it! The potatoes absorb the water flavor and it tastes amazing! I will be making that again for sure. =) Also! As a appetizer i guess even though we ate it with the meal i made some italian dipping oil with pieces of crunchy yet soft french bread bite size pieces. Yum yum! And to top it all off, literally haha, we had a bit of rootbeer in honor of the irish =) haha
Overall the meal was a total success and austin loved the corn beef and everything else. I fed my husband well =) 



No comments:
Post a Comment