Sunday, March 20, 2011

New ward!!! part 2

After 2 sundays i believe i have enough experience from the new ward to blog about it. They are really sweet and kind people. The bishop looks and talks just like the honey i shrunk the kids movie and is really nice. There are a lot of older people and quite a few of still living with there parents. Really diverse but they are all so friendly and come up to us and ask us who we are and to welcome us to the ward. I hope to be like that with new people in the ward. I want our future children to learn to be friendly with new people and introduce themselves to them. I will be bummed to leave this ward. I already feel at home here because this ward feels like a real home ward, not some BYU married/family ward... I am sure our next ward will be just as great. =)

No comments: