Tuesday, July 19, 2011

messenger bag/purse

So...i have been really wanting a messenger bag/purse because i have issues when it comes to walking around a store and carrying a purse. I always set it down or i have something in my hands and thus with my hands full i hand my purse over to austin, who is so wonderful to be a great husband, takes my purse while i fidget with whatever i have in my arms. so the point of this post, don't worry i am finally getting to it =), is that i really want one and if i can't find one that i really like i will make my own!

Doesn't that sound like a great idea?? =) =)

It couldn't be that hard. I'll go to the fabric store and get like a leather or maybe a denim material and make my own! I have a sewing machine and everything!! So...at some point i WILL have a messenger bag/purse =) haha

well yup. that's the point of this post =)

I hope everyone out there has a great day and week.

good bye!

No comments: