Sunday, March 25, 2012

A working woman

Well i have a job. Its nothing amazing but its at the little shop here in town. Its fun but its a early morning for me. I get there at 5:40 each morning and don't leave till 2ish and then I have to walk home which is like 1.5 mile walk. uphill both ways is what i am going to tell our children in the future.


So i have had this job for two weeks. I trained for the first week with megan, which was really fun =) and then I worked solo this week. it was good =) we didn't tell anyone that I had a job till it was a bit more for sure that i actually had a job. But know all the family knows and they are all excited for me. I am hoping that everyone will be able to come down and visit me at the store. =) Austin has stopped twice to see me at work. =) I love seeing people that i know at church. I keep thinking that one of my family members, most likely my mom (of course) will surprise us with a visit and come and surprise me at the store =) But that would be a long drive with a hurt ankle. =) I understand mom =)


there are pro's and con's to this job but i won't get into those right now, I have more exciting news...



My BFE is engaged and getting married in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Congrats Clayton and Amanda!!! =)

1 comment:

Clayton & Amanda said...

BFE!!! I LOVE that you posted about my engagement :D haha you're the best!!! love you tons and tons!!! :D :D :D