Hey all my loyal blog followers, which I believe there is only my mom and....my mom?? anyways thanks for being so loyal mommy =)
so life hasn;t really changed much except that austin is now unemployed for the time being and is working really hard to get a permanent job that pays him well or a grad position. He is also a better house wife than I was/am!! what's with that?! when I arrived home yesterday, the house was spotless!! I couldn't believe it!! ha ha well my husband is the best =)
work is fine. working all mornings this week. 5 days at 9 ish hours a day. very. tiring. yeah.........
Happy birthday patrick!!!! (27th)
Happy birthday Ken!!!! (28th)
Happy birthday becca!!! (29th)
and Austin's and Grandma's is coming up in November. So exciting! We might actually be living in the same place for BOTH of our birthdays!! Wow!! =) or not.... ???
lets see.... oh! we got almost 6" of snow last week!! now its just raining off and on.
I really want a smore right now... good thing I don't have to wait till we go camping for that =) =)
I love my nursery girls =) they make me want a little girl =) but not to keep though. too much emotional drama come teen years. no thank you.
Oh!!! AND its amanda's birthday in november too!!! Love you BFE =)
halloween is tomorrow.
cool.
this is the one holiday that young couples wished they had children. because then they could take their infant trick or treating and then eat all their candy. The prime trick or treating years for parents is child age from 0 - 5, after that, the child will start to realize that you are hoarding all the candy while they only get a piece of two. you make be asking yourself, "would austin really do that to his innocent children??" and the answer is this, "yes, yes he would. but for those few pieces that the children do get, they would have to do tricks like jumping, standing, rolling over and shake...just like he does with the dogs" haha yes, that is who I married, the best man in the world =)
okay, well with that mental image in your head I am going to say good bye for now and
Haaaaaaaaapppppy Haaaaaaaaallooweeeeeeeeeeeen!!!! =) =)
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I've been following all along too you know. :)
Post a Comment