well I am back world. its been pretty cold, then warm, then really cold!! today it was -27 in some spots in the area!! Lucky for us we were only at -10 =) How very blessed we are.
By the way, you know what?? I am typing this wearing gloves. Thats right, GLOVES!! Once I leave work or home I don't take them off till I get back into one of the two. Me hands, thanks to my mommy who I inherited them from, dry out insanely! They crack and then start bleeding and trust me, its not a pretty sight. I have a secret way of preventing that...put on lotion and THEN put on the gloves. It keeps my hands moist and NOT dry and some what warm =) Problem solved!!
I am just solving all sorts of problems today ;).....natalie =)
well I am about all out of brain power. time to enjoy my one night and day off. Thank goodness for sundays!! =)
Buh bye! =)
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, sorry about your hands etc. I'm glad that you found a way to fix the problem. I guess I didn't get the Natalie part.... :)
Hmmmm don't know what to say if you're out of brain power...what will come of the worlds problems!!!!! ;) I bet Austin and the dogs are at a loss now. hehee
Love you! I enjoy the postings! :)
Love Papa
Post a Comment