Well I thought I should take this opportunity to do an actual blog post. We are down here in MON and its been...interesting to say the least. I can't believe we've been here for over a month now. wow.
Austin is loving his job and doing really well at it. He loves the hard work and that he has job security too, which is probably more for my sake =)
The place we live...well just imagine the most gorgeous townhouse you can and then multiply that by 7. And then add a beautiful flower bed in the front and a beautiful deck in the back with umbrella and pool included. Then imagine beautiful crisp cream walls with a stucco ceiling and soft luxurious hot chocolate colored carpet that you can really dig your toes into. The kitchen feels like a mile wide, with cupboard space galore that more kitchen stuff is needed to fill all the space. Picture a cute little laundry room right off the side of the kitchen that is perfect to look out the back window at the wildflowers and grassy fields, with little cottontails scampering about. Imagine the most over sized bedrooms and that's the upstairs bedrooms. Two huge bedrooms that fit all our stuff and more! Each room is equipped with a huge closet and a beautifully accented window that looks out over the mountains and fields. The two bathrooms are almost big enough for someone to live in! I have never been in a bigger bathroom! And to top it all off right by the front door there is a beautiful stone fire place that looks like the perfect place to spend a long winters night reading a good book.
okay....are any of you actually believing this? well I sure hope you stopped believing it once I mentioned grass. we are in nevada people. I think grass is a foreign concept to most people here.
our place is uniquie to say the least. and i think i would rather say less then more right now. For the past month i have had a phillips screw driver and the hammer with me every day. Also the leveler and the flat head. Occasionally I pull out the needle nose and the wrench. and i am not done yet. This place need work. I've worked on our faucets and the dryer. And the windows and the doors.
to describe the rest not in person would be too hard. you'll just have to come and visit to see what our place is really like. Its...interesting, just like MON, which I have come to describe it as the Ghetto-White trash- Trailer park. Imagine that and you'll get a good idea of what MON is like. =)
Ps: I saved a pigeon today from a stupid cat that had hurt it. I caught him and put in our back yard. I named him elvis =)
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was laughing so hard while I read your post! Since I was there the day you moved in and know what it really looks like. However, I loved your entry. I was glad that I could come and help move you two in. This is a good way to "have" to learn all the areas that need improving..hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... just kidding. I knew you were going to have moments like this. Well, love to you both! Papa
Post a Comment