Happy 21st Birthday to me. I spent the whole day with austin which was wonderful. It was so nice just to be able to have him next to me all day. I didn't get much other attention besides a couple other happy birthday's because the day was all about ashlynn and ryan. I am kinda bummed that i wasn't able to actually celebrate my 21st birthday more. I didn't really get anything that i normally get on my birthday either. I never got to go to dinner at a resturant of my choice, i didn't get my traditional white cake with lemon frosting or lemon cake with white frosting, and just other things. But i guess i knew it would be different when i am not home with my mommy who knows just how i like it. But my new family tried their best. After the whole day they tried to do a little celebrating of my birthday but by that point i didn't feel like celebrating. And we were all tired, it was almost ten and most of us had been up since 5 or 6. But still was very nice of them. I got a picture of the temple, and one of those candle wax melter things and i am excited to use it.
Austin, my austin, so sweet as he is gave me this book saying all these different reasons and why he loved me. I loved reading it. =) It was so wonderful. And my sweet austin planned this wonderful suprise for me but due to my bad luck it didn't all work out. He planned to have us roast marshmallows and make smores and watch the princess frog on a projector in the backyard. Just me and him, and no one else. It sounded do wonderful but his dad never told him that he never recieved the fire pit back from who borrowed it and by the time austin found out it was too late to find a replacement... I wish his dad would have thought to tell austin... When austin told me this i just broke down. I didn't want to be around anyone anymore. I was sick of so many people and just wanted the day to be over. It didn't feel like my birthday anymore and i was just done faking a smile. So austin and i left. I felt really bad after all the plannig austin put in to it. I was just so tired and sick of the day.
I feel bad for the way i acted but austin understood. It wasn't the 21st birthday that i had hoped for but he did his best and i enjoyed my time with him. Overall ashlynn was married and i am now 21. yup. I'm 21 now. Wahoo...
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment