Thursday, December 8, 2011

In the Library...again

I feel like I am in college again blogging. I think i had a tone of posts that started that way. Well luckily i am not in the BYU library but at another library. Not in a school library. Its so nice to hear little children running around screaming at the top of their lungs. And i don't feel so old here in this library. At the BYU library I was starting to feel old but here there are so many old people that i feel young!! =)

Anyways to start off, yesterday was yet another awful day...I really don't feel like giving details so i am not going to. But know that this week just seems to be going down hill. I hope today goes better. No job interview today to turn things around. I still haven't heard back from that company so i doubt i will get another interview with them. I don't think they were desperate for another office helper. Ugh... Oh well. Life goes on.

I am currently reading the count of monte cristo and its really good! This library only allows two renewals which is dumb so i had to pay a fine today. only 20 cents but still! geeze! I am not that fast of a reader.

Anyways i got a charlie brown christmas today from the library and i am excited to watch that with austin tonight when we get home.

last night we attempted to watch the santa clause again and guess what?! we fell asleep again! It wasn't even 9! haha every night we look at each other with sleepy eyes and then look at the clock and it reads only 7:30pm. We then look at each other and ask, are we getting old? haha
we then reply, yes, yes we are. haha

This keyboard is really annoying. the keys stick and are hard to push down... and it feels like a million people have used it with their germs all over it. ew. gross. I am going to wash my hands after blogging.

We made peanut butter cookies last night. they are really good. I have two in my bag for lunch today. yum =) I found the best recipe online for peanut butter cookies, here it is:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
(add a handful of chocolate chips to increase goodness)
and that's it! any and every college student should have this recipe!! why didn't anybody ever tell me this great recipe before!? well now that i have found it, it has changed our lives =) quick and easy dessert whenever we want =) haha

well i can't stand this keyboard anymore so i am going to blog again later on another computer.

bye everyone and have a great day!

No comments: