So here I am here at the library again and this girl across from me i swear is hacking up a lung! gross. This new computer that i am at has a much better keyboard than the previous one. Its so much smoother. The guy that is next to her is eating chips and smacking her lips like crazy! oh my goodness can it get anymore annoying! does he know how to keep his mouth shut?! and chew his food???? I think that he was raised by cows... Oh, the girl just opened a bottle of pop aaaaaaaaaand now its starting to fizz and she is cussing up a storm that it almost over flowed. well genius did you not notice the sign that said no food in the library? they probably can't read. problem soved! wow, they are loud! I wish they would be quiet... and for goodness sakes stop cussing!!!! help me please!! Ugh...
okaaaaaaaaaay...now the dude next to her keeps peeking around his computer looking at me...HE JUST DID IT AGAIN!! CREEPER!! well i think i am going to leave so that I don't have some creeper staring at me... and now she just belched!!!!!!!! okay i am out of here. I am not in the mood to be listening to two stupid people be complete idiots and rude to the library system...and I am done hearing any noises that come out of their mouths.
ps: I think that me typing is annoying the guy so i am going to type really loud while i type this!! hahaha yep he just looked at me again!! haha take that rude annoying people!! and just so you know i can smell your gross food and its making me sick.
typing typing typing!!! I am typing so loud that you will get annoyed by it. take that rude annoying people!
now the girl is typing and i feel as though we are having a battle of who can type the loudest. I am winning!!! hahahaha
I am the winner!!
buh bye everyone.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hahaha Victoria, I love you!! I can totally picture you doing this, and I love it! :) You are fantastic :) love you!
Post a Comment