Yesterday was a rough day... Becca wasn't being the best girl in the world... ugh... She became very interested in May. She kept looking in there so I brought May out and held her while becca sniffed her. I was also trying to teach becca not to get too close to May like we taught duke so that May could walk around the house with out the dogs bothering her. Well that didn't go as planned. She wanted to keep tasting May and trying to chew on her. I put May back in her aquarium and becca just went crazy over her. All day I was pulling becca away from the aquarium so that she wouldn't disturb May. Well around 2 o'clock I went and put away some folded clothes in the bedroom and WHAT do I see when I come back into the living room?!?!!???
BECCA WAS INSIDE THE AQUARIUM WITH THE LEFT BACK PAW STILL HANGING OUT WITH HER BUTT IN THE AIR AND TAIL WAGGING AND HER HEAD DOWN IN MAY'S HOLE THAT SHE DUG!!!!!!!
I was going crazy! All day pulling her away from May. I was so thankful when austin got home. I needed him to just take the dogs and do something with them. I needed space. Ugh.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment