Well hello everyone. Its been forever since I've blogged. I have been too busy living life to blog I guess. Or that I just have so much that I haven't blogged about that I get overwhelmed thinking about blogging. Ha ha Well here I am. Blogging. And feeling overwhelmed. (just so you know It took me about an hour to upload these photos. i hope you appreciate it!)
First: Austin's Birthday!! My main man is 25. =) He had a great birthday and was spoiled! He got a chain saw!! He has loves playing with it. Every saturday morning I hear that chain saw roar into action as I am making breakfast and it brings a smile to my face. =) Happy birthday handsome! =)
Second: Thanksgiving at grandmas!! =) It was so fun to finally be able to see Brawley and grandma's house. Her house is so cute! I loved it! It was fun to see everyone and meet some new people also. =)
Third: I volunteered with Austin at the BLM! It was so fun to actually see what he does all day. We went searching for cows, took utilization data, took some trend data, and looked for plots out in the middle of no where. It was so much fun. But I think my favorite part was just being with him ALL day. =) Basically the best days ever =)
Fourth: Christmas!!! Merry Christmas!! =) We spent christmas at the Brewer's house and it was really fun! =) Duke loved his christmas present! He wouldn't stop playing with it. =) It was only a little stuffed squeaky toy but oh did that boy love it. Unfortunately its torn up now and I need to sew it up so he can play with it again. =)
Fifth: My family came to visit! =) It was so fun to see them! They were only here for a couple days but it was loads of fun! We went to Zion's, shopping, visiting, the temple, and temple square. It was a bummer that Austin couldn't join in though a bit more. Being an intern means that he doesn't get time off as easily as the other workers. But he still saw them as much as he could.
Sixth: Along with my family coming down they brought...Becca!! =) She is now here living with us and it has been such a joy to have my baby here again!! =) She has loved digging and playing and getting loads of attention all day since I am home. She also loves chewing on the deer antler! duke gets so jealous and just sits there and waits for her to finish or get distracted. It really is quite hilarious. Duke has loved having her here too. Someone to play with, well when she feels like it she will play with him. Although I think duke is jealous of becca getting attention, he will come and climb on my lap if I am giving becca attention. =) we sure love our dogs =)
well I think I have caught you up to the present. =) I am so proud of myself for putting pics up. I hope that I am able to blog better these coming months. I am sure I will have lots to tell. Its just a matter of putting it down on paper. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment