Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wasting Time

so here I am in the library once again. I was looking up centerpiece pictures on Google because I am making a centerpiece for New Beginnings for Young Women and of course I got sidetracked by all the pretty centerpieces and then i started reminiscing about our wedding and then I had to look up western/cowboy themed centerpieces etc and I got lost. Oh man, I really need to practice a little more self control and stick to my original plan. Ha! Like that will happen though! =) so here I have just a couple of the pics that I loved on Google. =) And I thought you might enjoy looking at them too! =)

Isn't that cake totally awesome!?!?! =)
LOVE the wheat with the poppies! =)
Bandannas + sunflowers = BEAUTIFUL!! =)
Sunflowers make me happy =)
What a simple centerpiece. I think I will use this in the future. =)

No comments: