Thursday, February 9, 2012

indexing

okay so I have a new addiction. Although, I was talking with austin yesterday about my addiction and he said that it wasn't a bad addiction of all the addictions that one could have. My addiction is indexing. haha Indexing is when you enter information from back in the day death certificates or draft registration cards, etc online so that there is a digital copy safely stored online. well, we set up an account for me on monday night and by wednesday night I have done 251 names. and have over 300 points. I never realized how easy indexing could be. =) Its quite fun and i feel like I am contributing to help those that have past away. Also the LDS church really encourages us to do indexing. I am not so good at doing family research just because I can't seem to find much information or my dad doesn't have much info on his parents. But indexing is very fulfilling. and its a good addiction because I am helping out. =) If anyone were to be, oh i don't know, sitting at home with a broken ankle and needed something to do they should do some indexing because it makes the time go by really fast! =) haha I love you mom! =)

No comments: