Thursday, July 19, 2012

hot wings

well i am at the library again after a long tiring day... I have put in 76 hours and I still have two days left till pay period ends. I work about another 16 hours so I am looking at getting some sweet overtime. =)

my father in law might be coming up saturday to do some fishing with austin. austin is super excited! =)

I found out that my co worker only likes working there because of all the cute boys that come into the store. when I heard her say that i thought, "that sounds just like my sister. she should work here." Well incidentally my coworker is actually quitting because its cutting into her social life and she is going to move to boise. Hey natalie, if you want a job you should hurry up and get here because they are looking to hire immediately. =)

I ate some pizza today. it was pretty good. I dipped it in ranch mixed with hot sauce. that made it great! =) if you haven't tried ranch with hot sauce you should try it. its delicious. and it was great for my sinuses.

my allergies have been bothering me all day and its really annoying working with food when you are constantly having to sneeze all the time. I was totally sanitary but still. it doesn't look good to customers.

I get my birthday off! yipee!!!! =)

dark knight rises opens tomorrow and I am going to take austin at some point to the theater to see it =) I am excited to take him =) I bet the movie is going to be epic!! =)

well I am going to start another class soon and I am trying to decide whether I should take western humanities first or technical writing. what do you think??

No comments: