Tuesday, July 10, 2012

wow.

look at this. I am blogging two days in a row.

what I learned today at work:

you do NOT touch your arm to the conveyor oven
don't try to argue your right with your supervisor when she just makes it worse and worse

and finally...

You Do NOT need higher thinking abilities to work at a gas station...they'll hire just about anyone. (story about this, but another time... maybe)

ps: i experimented today and my manager faked throwing up in a joking way. is that normal??? but my experiment turned out really well. well at least all the customers that got a free sample liked it.

basically i am just awesome like that, and I have washed enough dishes to last me the rest of the week. good thing my husband is so great and will do the dishes for me at home.

pss: tomorrow first day closing by myself. actually first day closing at all. my supervisor says that its the opposite of opening. well should I undo the food? well I talked to one of the newer girls and she said that it was way confusing because the supervisor didn't show her at all. well wish me luck. It will be a long day tomorrow. I don't get to go home till 10:30pm...ugh

No comments: