backing up...
backing up...
backing up...
Okay so you know that I have a job at the local place here in town making pizzas, subs, etc and well I work the mornings and the evenings, basically opening and closing. Well when I close I have, no, for ken's sake i'll write GET to clean the whole store, INCLUDING the bathrooms. And well its not as bad as you think when you start out. I start with the womens and its fine, change things out, sweep, mop, sanitize and your done. Then I head innocently to the men's room and POW!!! I am hit with the disgusting smell of urine and all sorts of other things i don't want to know. I have come to this conclusion since closing three times:
Men miss the toilet.
But more suprisingly and disgustingly they miss the URINALS!!!
How could they miss?!?! Its less than a foot in front of them!!!!
They can't seem to aim well even though they have a huge thing to aim right at!!! There is always a little puddle under each one and its my job to clean up after their bad aims. Yuck!!!
Once we have little boys I am going to make sure that austin teaches them to NOT miss the urinal because some poor person is going to have to smell it and clean it up and regret ever taking the job.
So incase you didn't get the what I learned at work today, here it is:
>Men miss the urinal, and I am the lucky soul that gets to clean up after them.
Please don't anyone envy my life...
well I did another double hitter. I closed last night and opened this morning. I am running on 5 hours of sleep and starting to feel it. or it could be that I haven't eaten lunch. Oh... I just realized that I haven't eaten in 12 hours. I should probably leave the library and go eat my PB&j sandwich. And saltines.
I love saltine crackers. Ever since I was a child I have loved saltines. They are the best all around snack cracker. except sometimes they can leave a nasty after taste in your mouth. and that's not good. i don't remember it as a child though... maybe its only when you've been deprived of water because you forgot your water bottle and were too lazy to go back and get it.
child vs kid. I have been trying really hard lately to use child or children instead of kid or kids. My mom says its much more proper and i have to admit it sounds much nicer talking about ones child instead of one kid.
I mean when you think of a child you think of that cute little toddler playing around with the lincoln logs saying how amazing their mommy is....while in the other hand when you hear kid you think of a butt kicking, ramming, loud, obnoxious goat that won't stay in one place for very long... come to think of it now though, there were some kids at the daycare I worked at...but you get what I mean. =)
I miss lincoln logs...
I am really rambbling now so I am going to go and eat. I am starting to feel light headed....
light. light. light. light.... heeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaded. could be a rock song. ha ha =P
okay i am gone before I really go crazy. buh bye


1 comment:
Haha and this post is exactly why I love you so much :) (sorry about the urinals though...I've been blessed with brothers who were taught to sit, so the world of men with bad aim is only just becoming a reality to me...and what a cruel reality it is :P) but ya, I love your random thoughts :D I almost gaffawed out loud when I read your Lincoln logs one (those were awesome btw) but I had to stop myself or else I would have woken up my husband. (Husband...haha weird! :P) ok. Moral of my story: miss and love you BFE!!! :)
Post a Comment