Okay I promise we are still alive...we are just way busy and it takes a lot of effort to go to the library after work.
Oh yeah, ps I got a job so I work during the week. Not my favorite schedule but I enjoy what I do. I make pizzas, subs, burgers, cookies, wraps, burritos, breadsticks, etc, etc. You get the picture.
I started last tuesday. Funny story but I don't feel like telling it now. I am tired. I start work at 5:20 and got off around two ish and was on my feet all day moving around from one place to another. So much harder than veyo merc or spanish trail. But thanks to coni she prepared me to be moving all the time and I am catching on really quick. I will start by myself this wednesday. I am a little nervous but i'll make it work =)
Well that's about it for now. Not much news to report. Life is the same as always. Although my st. george tan is going away. Sad huh...
I hope all is good with you in the world!!
Victoria is out.
pss: I also finished my American Heritage class. I got an A- on the final and got an A- in the class. Pretty good huh? =) Austin is really proud of me, I even took him out to dinner. Another story later, but he won the bet and I owed him dinner. He benefited from my success. weird... anyways, 1 down 3 to go. Almost there!!
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment