Thursday, November 29, 2012

day on the town!!

yesterday austin took me to the big city for a day on the town. Shopping, eating, going to the temple, and all that good sutff!  The best buy of the day by far is my christmas sweater!!! Its not just some regular old sweater with a couple snowflakes... its a snowman christmas tree stuffed stockings red green blue white sweater!!!!!!! we are talking about the ULTIMATE christmas sweater!!! I love going to DI and getting such a great bargain!!! I even got two cute tops and got 20% off all of it!! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! =)   I wish I couple put a picture up but atlast I am much too lazy and this is a public computer and I feel weird doing that. But I do look really good.  Austin said that its a "mom" sweater =) haha its so awesome!!!! =)

No comments: