Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Everyone is against me...

I am pretty sure that the universe/BYU Independent Study/and Amazon are ALL against me.

First of all I ordered my last book I needed from Amazon and I waited a MONTH for that book! And guess what I found out last week?? Its considered DEAD MAIL. Yes...the post office lost my package...thank goodness the seller had tracking on it AND gave me a refund. So I have been waiting to get working on my 201 class because the USPS is dumb and hates me.

Second, I requested the midterm for 202. Well come to find out they are sending it to the physical address of the library and not the P.O Box like the librarian put on the form. Really BYU?? You fail... I just hope that the Post Office is smart enough to walk two blocks and give it to the library and not send it back.

Third, I requested my midterm for 202 on Friday  Well I get to the library today and see they are sending 201!! I talked to someone on the phone from BYU directly asking for the 202 exam. Why in the world are they failing so badly!?!  So I had to call them AGAIN to tell them to send the correct test. Now I have to take the 201 test(if it actually gets here) within thirty days! great! }=P

And I had to wait almost a half hour for the idiot on the phone to change the mailing address for the library. "Yes, send it to the P.O. Box."  "Yes, the P.O. Box."  "NO ONE receives mail at their physical address."  "Please send the test to the P.O. Box."  Could I have been any more clear?? And then I am put on hold while she puts in the correct address for nearly 15 minutes! What in the world would take that long??? All she needed to do was put the P.O. Box!

Ugh....

So to sum it up I think BYU hires students that are dumb air-head blondes of both gender to work for them to test my patience.  I have YET to talk to a BYU student employee that was smart in all the 6 years i've been dealing with BYU.

1 comment:

Papa said...

Hi sweets, why do you have to take the 201 test when you ordered the 202 test? This is weird. Sorry you have to go through all of this. Hope it goes well for you. Love you!

Papa