Well this past weekend was pretty good and also disappointing.
We went to stake conference which was great. It took almost 3 hours to get there and that whole time we entertained 3 little children. That involved reading stories (holding the book high above my head so that the children could see the pictures(they were sitting in the back seat in their car seats)), and talking about all sorts of stuff. On the way back it involved finding the cows that were in their hands that they would, while still holding the cow, hide and ask us to find it and they got such a kick out of that. It was rather funny because they thought we were so smart to be able to find the cow. =)
And guess what!!! We got to shake Elder Dallin H. Oaks hand! How cool is that?! It was really cool.
In other news, my 201 test is lost. It was sent on May 2 and is still not here. BYU...FAIL!!! I am suppose to take that test by June 2. Ugh... So I will have to make yet another call to the dumb blondes and find out what's to be done. I am not ready for the test yet but I just hope that I am not penalized for the missing test. I dread calling...
This week so far as been very busy. I haven't gotten much done in my classes because we've been quite busy at the house. I will update you once the project is complete =)
I can't believe that May is almost over. This year is flying by.
The in-laws are coming down this weekend and we are so excited! It will be fun to see family. My sister was suppose to come and stay with us for awhile but at the last moment she backed out. kind of bummed about that. Oh well...
There is a parade this Saturday morning and I am really excited to go. I haven't been to one in a really long time. And I am curious to see these floats. =) and their quality.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, I hope that BYU will not penalize you for their mistake. Who knows....instead of a blond answering the phone it will be a Redhead - :) Smarter ;)
Yes, May is flying by but June is next and we know what they means....right? ;)
So, how was the parade? I hope it was time well spent watching it.
Well, I hope to hear from you soon. Love you, Papa
Post a Comment