Hey everyone. sorry I am have been absent, I was sick all week basically. It hit me sunday afternoon hard and didn't really let up till Thursday night. but beside some boogers in my throat I am doing good =)
had a good weekend. enjoyed seeing my two of my best friends and the two best brothers...although I only saw one of them asleep in bed cause he was sick, but I got to talk to his wife, so it was just as good. =)
It was good to get away from MON but I am glad to be back. =) there really is no place like home. =)
I cut Austin's hair today pretty short and he reminds me of Patrick, my older brother, at the moment...well at least when Patrick was 10 years younger...back when he had spikey hair...kinda weird..... =S haha
well anywasy just thought I would say hi and that we are alive and well-ish.
bye ya'll
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh no! bummer about being sick! I LOVED seeing you! Basically the highlight of my day/week/month/2013. haha love you BFE!!
Post a Comment