Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life goes on as normal

I haven't been very good at keeping the blog updated but not much i feel has really happened.

Today while i was outside playing basketball by myself i saw one of the cutest things i have ever seen! the basketball happened to roll out into the street and when i looked up i saw a mommy mallard duck waddling across the street with 8 ducklings behind her. oh it was so cute! I was so worried about where they were going! There wasn't any water around close by that i knew of and it was sad to think of that mom all alone with out her husband there to help with the protection. I went and talked to mom and she said that this duck couple - that's what they call them - have been coming and nesting in this neighborhood for at least 5 years. and so she said that the canal isn't very far and that's probably where she's headed. I really hope she made it safely and that she is able to raise all those ducklings =) so cute!! That mommy duck i am sure made it safely to water =)

I can't wait to have a garden someday. We went to IFA today and oh how i wish austin and i could have our house now and have a big garden full of vegetables and lots of flowers and all sorts of stuff! it will be so much fun!

I wonder where we will end up living... We still don't know where we will be moving to. Austin has his CO interview in a week from today and i am so excited for that to be done so that i am not stressing about it. I just can't wait for austin to get a job or a grad position. Oh i wish life would speed up just a little. ugh...

well i am watching singing in the rain and its been pretty good so far =)

No comments: