We are currently living in Austin's parents house(which is 45min away from where we use to live) and its been an adventure. Haha! It was tough the first couple days because we don't have much of our stuff out of boxes. we are living out of a duffel bag of clothes(i only packed like 4 shirts and 1 pair of jeans aka not good) and no bathroom essentials for victoria aka deodorant(i know, ew-gross but i can't remember where i out it! ugh!) and hair brush. So i guess frequent showers(ugh) and my fingers will have to do now. AND! my perfume! =( I miss all my beautiful smells! =( sniff sniff. Oh well though, i won't die without perfume for a week or so. =)
Austin has been working at his dad's shop yesterday and today. He mowed the lawn yesterday and he was as red as a lobster!! Haha! But he has a great! farmers tan =) He was so happy to not be so white which he really isn't that white. well not as white as i am =) haha
Duke is liking being outside but i think he misses being inside with us. I miss having him at my feet constantly and that wet nose in my face smiling at me =) but at least he can be in a nice yard =)
I had May go walking around today. she really enjoyed it! chowed on some weeds, ate a little bird poop(oops) and sniffed at wood chips =) so cute =)
BYOC - Be Your Own Chef ... My new motto in the kitchen =)
I really want to grill corn on the cob =)
What should i make for dinner?...I am starving!!
I have watched the food network the past two days and i am so inspired and yet the wallet won't allow for frolicking through the grocery store and spending $200. oh well. one day we'll be rich =) haha
I went running(on a treadmill) today and yesterday and i am feeling pretty good =) a total of 40min(3mi) yesterday and 74min(4.5mi) today. I am quite proud of myself =) Austin will be proud of me too =) I watched Mulan II while running today =) It was funny =)
Well i think that is all that is up with us right now. What's going on in your life? I am very curious because i don't do a ton during the day =) So talk to me. Leave a comment. Shoot me an email or facebook post. I am here =) Have a great day everyone!! =)
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi, Sweetness! Maybe you could go visit Emily and your nephew and niece. Here we are getting ready for prom. Yesterday was Aunt Roxy's birthday. I thought it was the 1st. I called her today. Isn't Emily's birthday soon? I need to go get dinner started. Love you lots!
thanks mom =) and austin takes the car so i am kind of stuck at the house. haha but its okay =)
Post a Comment