Tuesday, February 5, 2013

hello

Okay, well no new news to update you...so I just thought I would get on and tell you about how becca was whining ALL morning. ALL MORNING!! Since 6 am!! Ausitn let her out TWICE but still she was whining up a storm! And then when we finally let them out this morning, she went out to the living room and plopped down on her bed by the fire and started snoring within 5 minutes... Yeah... I guess she was SO tuckered out from whining that she passed out OR all she wanted was to get out of there and sleep some where out. Yeah.... Becca....

Besides that we are doing good. I have work early today and I am training a new girl tonight so I will be doing absolutely nothing ALL night but cleaning while letting her get hands on experience.

By the way I won a nation wide HOT STUFF cookie decorating competition. =) Pretty cool huh!? =) You can see them on facebook at this address:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/HotStuffPizzaCorporate?fref=ts

Scroll down and you'll see that the Cascade, ID store won best overall =)  Yup, I did that =) The picture isn't very good, ....well honestly it sucks, but I still won overall. Its pretty awesome!  The prize was $25,000!!!! How cool is that!?!  Okay...that's not true. My actual prize is a t-shirt. Lame? Yes. Our rep. said that he was going to do something a bit more for me but its been almost a month and I have yet to get even my t-shirt. But anyways I guess I can put that on my resume =) haha yeah...

Well I guess I should head to work soon. Ugh...

Have a great day everyone!!

Little V is out.

No comments: