Friday, February 15, 2013

its FINALLY summer vacation!!

My life just got a whole lot better!! 

TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF MY AWFUL JOB!!!!! 

I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad to be done with that job! Today is austin's last day too! And tonight we are celebrating with a Smallville Season 10 Marathon =)  We are BOTH  so excited!!!!

Ausitn's OFFICIAL start date for his job is March 25th.  Which gives us plenty of time to pack up all our cough mine cough stuff and fund a nice place to live =)  Its a ten hour drive down there so it will be quite the move...again.  not as bad though as from st. george to cascade. =)  So that's nice. =)

Ps: valentines day has been postponed. yesterday was lame. I worked in the morning and austin worked at night. When he got home from work I was basically asleep. so we saw each other for a total of 20 minutes. yuck. we are celebrating saturday(tomorrow) i guess. I should check with austin on that though...

Anyways we are so excited for this new adventure in life and the stability that will be coming. Family benefits(good ones!), and paid vacation, sick leave, overtime, quick promotions and the feeling that we know where we'll be in the next year =)

Here we come Nevada =)

1 comment:

Papa said...

This is SOOOOOOOoooo exciting! :)

I'm so happy for you two. Things are looking up! You're doing well and I'm so excited that you're going to be much closer to us.

Loving you bunches sweets!

Love, Papa