So i completely forgot to update you on patrick and beki's baby!!! well he is one cute baby! I have only see pictures but he looks adorable! he was born on 11/11/11!!! how neat is that?! (austin will appreciate me using that statement haha) His name is Ashton Patrick Raymond. Sounds like a very sturdy name. =) I am excited to hopefully see them around christmas when we go up north.
Mom, neal and mckall, and ryan and ashlynn came and stayed te night with us. It was so much fun to have so many people over! we don't get many visitors. I even made some cinnamon roll cookies for them/austin really wanted some more of them. he really likes them. =) Anyways it was fun to have a full house. I did feel a bit bad that neal and mckall got cold. I'll have to bring out more blankets next time and we can keep the fire going all night. I am sure that will help. They all really liked our place. We are excited for them to come again!
Today we are heading out to southern california to visit grandma whittle for thanksgiving!! how exciting is that?!! Really exciting!! we will be flying there with dad and then driving back with mom on saturday. It will be a lot of fun =) I am excited to fly again!
Like normal duke is zonked out on his big fluffy pillow bed next to the warm fire. Duke's life is so hard! not! haha we will be taking him to the kennel today, this afternoon. Its going to be hard. I hate saying goodbye to him. Even when we leave for church or to go to town i still feel bad that we have to leave him. I wish we could take him everywhere with us. =( but the kennel that he will be staying at is a free play kennel so he will have lots of new friends and get to constantly play =) I am sure he will love that, especially now that jesse is no longer with us. But it will still be hard to say good bye. I'll probably cry like i did last time we left him at a kennel... my poor boy. all alone on thanksgiving... =(
well i need to get busy! look at me just rambling on about stuff when i need to finish getting our stuff packed and ready to go! I also need to do some dishes and put away the blankets. by the way i am sad to report that i can't find my giraffe blanket i received for christmas a couple years ago. I am going to be so bummed if i can't find it. =( I am going to look in one more place and if its not there then i am going to be sad. =( but i'll just hope that it is =)
good bye everyone and have a wonderful thanksgiving and eat lots of turkey and cranberry sauce!! yum... my favorite!! =) oh! and the stuffing!! =)
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love that you can say things like "going to town" now. You are such a country girl!
Post a Comment