Monday, November 7, 2011

Mountain Meadow Massacre

While mom, kenzie, and andrew were here we went to the mountain meadow massacre monument which is only a couple miles up the road. It was really interesting to read the story and see all the names of those that died in that sad event. Here are some of the photos i took.























View #1

View #2












I hope you enjoyed the pictures and i believe if you click on the first one then you can see them all bigger and read what the signs say. I was able to do it and hopefully you can too. =)

2 comments:

Neal Rappleye said...

I didn't know y'all went to the MMM site. I admit that I am jealous, I wish we could have come.

Mrs.Brewer said...

Well you guys need to come down! And then we can take you there too! =) Our schedule is pretty open at the moment =)