Thursday, November 3, 2011

Life

Well this morning was really cold. It got a lot colder last night then we had expected! But thanks to my wonderful husband, he made me a big fire this morning and i am happy to say that i am warming up real nice =)

I found two spiders this morning! But don't worry i took care of them =) They were transported outside via cup and plate to the wild outdoors. One was the size of a quarter! Wow!

I am glad that it is getting colder because that means no more wasps in the house. I guess there is a small hole some where that we have been unable to find that wasps are getting into the house through and then don't know how to get back out. I've killed so many that i feel awful but i really don't want to get stung. I've been stung way too many times and have awful stories of being attacked by a swarm of bees. Patrick could tell you the stories if you wanted to hear them because he has been there for each one. I think i am cursed when he is near and bees are near. I've had two terrifying encounters with two hives with him. Ha ha Note to self, avoid bees when patrick is near. =) haha

I finally ordered our Ensign subscription! Although we won't get the conference issue i am still glad that i finally remembered to get our new subscription. =)

I am watching speed racer and its such a thrilling movie!! Its so much fun to watch and it really gets my blood pumping because i really get into it! I even start yelling at the tv cheering for speed and make duke think i am crazy! =) But i can't help it! Its just so exciting!

Hot chocolate is just the thing to make a good morning into a great morning! I am excited to start drinking peppermint hot chocolate after thanksgiving. =) I wait all year to drink it. But i can't drink any until after thanksgiving because then its actually christmas time =)

You want to know what i really don't like?????? They put out a ton of christmas stuff out before its even halloween!!! It use to be before thanksgiving but they are coming out even earlier!! I probably can't even go to a store any more and buy thanksgiving decorations. Turkeys are gone. Stuffing is out of stock. Cranberry sauce is history. And Apple pie has been discontinued!! If i had wanted to buy food for the thanksgiving holiday i should have done it back in September!! What is going on in the world?!?! Okay....I am exaggerating a little when it comes to all the thanksgiving food being gone but its like we can't even enjoy thanksgiving without christmas trying to take its place!! Thanksgiving is such a good holiday but its importance has seemed to decrease in the recent years. Families aren't sitting down to a nice meal at a table, they are sitting down on the couch watching the football game and not really thinking about all the things that they have to be grateful for. We as americans have so many things to be grateful for but we are now to busy to take the time to be thankful for all that we have been given. I love celebrating holidays and i wish we could celebrate one holiday at a time without another being shoved in my face. I am excited to celebrate thanksgiving!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, we are probably going to grandma whittle's house for the holiday!! she lives in a little town in southern southernest california. Our only stress at the second is what to do with the love of our life, duke. I want to take him but i don't know if thats going to be possible. There is also the option of boarding him for a couple nights or having our neighbors watch him. My only hesitation there is that we don't know our neighbors too well yet. We haven't gone over there to officially meat them and i feel awful. I have been wanting to go over and say hi for the longest time. Its just dong it that's the hard thing. I guess we will just see what happens.

Mom, kenzie, and andrew might come down tomorrow afternoon! we are really excited for them to come. I only hope that they aren't too disappointed with how boring it is here. there isn't that much to do but i know andrew will be put to work by austin cutting up the tree even more. =) I know he'll enjoy that.

My sister beki is going to have here baby soon!!! I am so excited!! Now i wish i was closer to see them more often!! I'll keep you updated about that whole situation =)

My family is coming down after christmas and we are really excited for that too! they will be here for a couple nights and i am trying to think of stuff that we should do with them. I don't know this area very well and i don't know what there is to do besides zion. Any suggestions?? =)

Well i guess that is all for now. Sorry this post is so long. Typing help keeps my fingers warm and i like it when my fingers are warm so that's why i have just kept typing and typing and typing and typing =) haha


Take care everyone and enjoy your day! =)

No comments: