Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fairness in life...

Life is NOT fair.

Need I say more?

No i don't believe there is more to be said.

Okay fine...here is the explanation ya'll are asking for I am sure.
-So you know when you feel fat? Well every girl knows that feeling whether she be skinny or huge! I am towards the skinny end of that and well you know what world?! I feel fat today! And do you want to know why I am in this mood? Its because I was suppose to have a job interview today at a preschool, so i got all dressed up and such in clothes that i don't wear when i am feeling fat and then today at 11am (Interview at 2pm) I get an email saying that the interview was cancelled! RUDE! They found someone earlier this morning! Ugh... So NOW I am stuck in these clothes that make me feel fat when i would much rather be in sweats and a sweatshirt and my comfy moccasins! And you know what I am going to do now?! Go to the car and GET my moccasins(because I brought them with me) and wear them with my black slacks! HA! Take that world! I am going to look like a weirdo that can't match my clothes to my shoes! Maybe then i'll go get myself a deer and skin it and make awesome skin clothes out of them!! then i would be so stylish! Then i am going to get a large box of See's chocolates and eat the ENTIRE box all by myself! I might share one with austin. and probably mckall if she were here because she likes chocolate as much as i do and a girl can always use chocolate. Ugh... I am ready to change. I might go amigo diving and see if i have a pair of jeans that i hid in the back for occasions such as this one. Man...I need some chocolate...


have a good day every one and if its one of those fat days, here's my advice, don't wear tight clothes and you'll feel better.

buh bye


No comments: