Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our temporary visitor

Last night we had the pleasure of letting a sweet girl spend the night with us. It is only temporary till we find her family, but she has been a joy to have with us. I call her delilah or baylee. I can't decide which one i like more =) I've fed her, brushed her, gave her a bath, and brushed her again! She is quite hairy and needed a good brushing =) Here is the little sweetheart =)





She is i would guess about 4-5 years old. Her teeth don't look too bad but she is beginning to get gray hair around her muzzle. She likes to scrunch her noes a lot and really enjoys sleeping all the time and she likes to stretch too. She is almost twice the weight of duke it appears and has fun playing with him. She is a LOT mellower than duke though. Duke doesn't like sharing his toys very much. When she looks away for a sec from the tennis ball she is chewing on he will hurry over and snatch it away. I need to teach him to share. =) haha


She looks a lot like a previous dog that my family had, Dutches. Dutches passed away last year, very sad =( We all miss her sweet and loving personality and smile...



Well i will keep you updated on the situation. I am working really hard trying to find this sweet dog her forever home.